Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy and Safe New Year

I wish you all a very Happy and Safe New Year.
May all your troubles be small and all your families safe and happy.

Today...I wish you a day of ordinary miracles-

A fresh pot of coffee you didn't have to make yourself.


An unexpected phone call from an old friend.


Green stoplights on your way to work or shop.


I wish you a day of little things to rejoice in...


The fastest line at the grocery store.


A good sing along song on the radio.



Your keys right where you look.


I wish you a day of happiness and perfection-little bite-size pieces of perfection that give you the funny feeling that the Lord is smiling on you, holding you so gently because you are someone special and rare.


I wish You a day of Peace, Happiness and Joy.


They say it takes a minute to find a special person, an hour to appreciate them, a day to love them, but then an entire life to forget them.


Send this phrase to people to let them know that you'll never forget them.


If you don't send it to anyone, it means you're in too much of a hurry.


Take the time!

Wishing you the very best for 2011

Blog Archive

Thursday

Photobucket>

Friday

Flashback Friday

Friday Photo Flashback

Family Christmas 09

Family Christmas 09

Christmas 09

Christmas 09

Visit All My Followers Friday

Visit All My Followers Friday

Monthly Roundup



Organizing Blog

The Time for Truth

Gary and Gloria

Gary and Gloria

Gloria's Family

Gloria's Family