Thursday, April 21, 2011

Wee Bit Wednesdays/#1

Join us here for wee bit Wednesday.
 
{one} how often do you do laundry?
I do one three times a week.



{two} what is your favorite type of cookie?
Homemade oatmeal raisin. 


{three} what would you do with an extra $2000 per month?
Go on a trip.

{four} what was/is your favorite subject in school?
I loved English.

{five} have you ever ridden in a hot air balloon?
No, but I would love to do that.


{six} what was your high school mascot?
The Devil Dog. I was a Devil Doll.


{seven} if you had the chance to go into space, would you?
No, that's something I had rather not do.


{eight} how often do you go dancing?
I dance at home but it's been years since I went dancing. I don't know of any place to go.


{nine} would you rather drive or fly?
I love to fly.


{ten} have you ever been caught re-gifting?
I love my presents so I would never regift.





Blog Archive

Thursday

Photobucket>

Friday

Flashback Friday

Friday Photo Flashback

Family Christmas 09

Family Christmas 09

Christmas 09

Christmas 09

Visit All My Followers Friday

Visit All My Followers Friday

Monthly Roundup



Organizing Blog

The Time for Truth

Gary and Gloria

Gary and Gloria

Gloria's Family

Gloria's Family